Because we only work with very small groups and due to the intimate settings we can provide, each and every tour will be customized to your needs.
If you have wineries in mind we will work out a route that fits. If you want us to choose for you, let us do the work. We will spend the time to plan it out and make sure the day is designed for you. If you want a break from all the wineries we can even stop at some local breweries, an olive oil farm or do a cheese tasting for a change of scenery. Just let us know and we will make it happen. Helen will work with you personally in advance of your stay to get everything put together.
A full day tour will start with a pick up time of 10:00 AM and will end between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Gourmet Picnic Lunch from local restaurant or catering company
- Cheese, Charcuterie and fruit plate if a restaurant is chosen for lunch
- Free Photo Service During the Tour*
- All 6 of Mark’s Wine Country Drawings in greeting card format
- Pick up and Drop off at the location of your stay*
- Helen and/or Mark are your Tour Guides (no drivers paid hourly)
- Maximum 6 people
- Wine tasting fees: additional charge subject to winery/tasting room policies
- Approximately 4-5 winery stops
- Complimentary Bottled Water and Sodas
- Complimentary driving service for your evening dinner plans*
- Base price $400 for 1-2 people
- Each additional person $75
- Maximum 6 people
* Personalized CD collection of candid and group photos taken throughout your day.
* Pick up and Drop off pricing is for Yamhill County only. Pick up and drop off in metro Portland available for extra Fee. Contact us for details.
* Complimentary dinner driving service only in the local area of Yamhill County
* All tours are private we will not combine groups
For Cellar Door Wine Tour’s Terms and Conditions please go HERE